Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

monsoon season is the greatest

I love monsoon season. Yesterday we got the BIGGEST storm we have gotten in a long long long time! It was so great!! Although, it was kinda scary driving in my little car into these huge huge puddles, but my car is wonderous and made it through all of them! It rained so hard that all of the washes and canals were overflowing, the cotton fields by my house were flooded, and so were all the hayfields. And when I was driving in town, the roads looked like lakes, and I'm pretty positive my car almost got struck by lightning...SCARY!! It was a fun experience. These are the only pictures I got becaue it was raining too hard and my other ones you can't see anything through the windshield!!

No comments:

Post a Comment