1. Nursing school being over for the semester. I have only two more clinicals, two more tests, one more paper, one group presentation, and hopefully I pass with enough points to go on! Then I have to buy my books and everything for next semester. Fun.
2. Thanksgiving. This year Chris and I are going to be able to go to both of our families Thanksgivings. We are very excited!
3. Finals to be over. The day after finals are over (luckily I only have one because I'm only taking one really hard intense class, but Chris isn't so lucky. He has 5 finals. Yikes! Glad I'm not in that position anymore!!) We are going to Mesa to go and pick up one of Chris's friends that he met in Brazil is coming to stay with us for a few days in December.
4. Temple lights!! I love the temple lights at Christmastime. This year, Chris and I are going to take Monique, the girl who will be staying at our home for a few days, and I invited Anna and Tracy and Jared and Deandra! It's going to be a big fun family party in Mesa at the temple in the middle of the week! I think it's going to be grand!
5. Christmas!!!! Christmas is probably the best time of the year. I'm so excited for Christmas Eve parties and Christmas lights on people's houses and the spirit of friendliness that is abundant everywhere! I love seeing people's faces light up when they open presents. I love watching Christmas movies and putting up the Christmas tree and the decorations. I love just this time of the year! It is definitely "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year." I LOVE Christmas music! That is probably the best part of the Christmas.
6. Our honeymoon. Hopefully we are going to be able to go on our honeymoon because Chris just got promoted to full time and he is going to start full time hours as soon as finals are over. So I'm praying he will be able to take a few days off, if not than I guess we are going to have to wait for that also. Or we will go to Mesa for a day and go do something together.
7. November 28, because that means my talk in church will be over! Yes, we have been married for a little over a month and we have already been asked to speak. The fun thing is my brother will be speaking with us so it will be like a family sacrament meeting! It's going to be fun!
8. Possibly blogging more. Does anybody even read the blog anymore? I know I've been really bad about it but I have been doing my best to keep it updated! It's hard when I don't have internet at my house, or I lose the camera cord. Anyway, there is nothing too much new going on! Just getting excited for the holiday season!!!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
We went over to Chris's parents house to help them pull weeds. Since Chris's dads' transplant, he hasn't been able to do yard work and when Chris moved out, nobody did it, and with the rain, the weeds kinda got out of control! This was a tumble weed Chris chopped in the backyard. When he was on his mission in Brazil, lots of people that he taught and talked to would ask him if "those things that rolled across the road" really existed. So when he pulled this week, he had to get a picture to prove that they really do exist in Arizona!
Posted by Andie Pandie at 3:28 PM
Of course you can't escape away on the wedding night without the car getting all decorated! Chris's siblings (and I think my brother) all decorated my car. I told them they could do whatever they wanted as long as they didn't put anything underneath the handles. They complied! They wrote a bunch of different sayings with cheez-it crackers and put oreos and marshmallows all over the car and windows and there was toilet paper EVERYWHERE! I forgot to get a picture of the inside, but they wrapped it around the head rests and the handle bar things in the backseat and put it around the handles on the outside of the car. It was fun though!!
Posted by Andie Pandie at 3:13 PM
These are just a few of my FAVORITE pictures that were taken by the amazing David Palmer. To see more of his pictures go here. Our day was perfect! Even the weather was great! Hope you enjoy the pictures! There will probably be more to come also, I have more on a different camera, but I forgot the camera cord somewhere and I can't remember where I put it!
Coming out of the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Carrell.
Cheyenne ran up to Chris and I right after the sealing. She asked me, "Andrewa, why do you have flowers?" And I told her, "Because I'm a princess today."
Then later, she saw a picture of Chris and I in our wedding clothes, and she told her mom, "That's Andrewa as a princess, and Christopher!" I love that little girl!!
Everyone that was there!
My side of the family
Chris's side of the family.
My parents and my mom's parents
My parents, Chris's parents
Me with my mom and sisters! They are the best!
Me and my father!
What daughters do best right?
My dad, brother, and husband
My wedding cake turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! And it was delicious also!
So, just now I realized that we didn't get any pictures of Chris with his parents, siblings, grandparents, ect. Dang! I guess its a good thing we took Carrell family pictures earlier that day!
Posted by Andie Pandie at 9:18 AM
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I promise new updates are coming soon!!! I have been super busy with school and trying to find time to clean the house so any free minute that I have is either studying, doing homework, and cleaning the house!! But I have some fun updates coming soon! (Hopefully!)
Posted by Andie Pandie at 2:08 PM
Sunday, October 31, 2010
The young men and young women in our ward threw a "Prom Night" for all the married couples in the ward. And because Chris and I are married now, we got to go! We learned that we have been married the shortest amount of time, and the couple that was at the dance that had been married the longest have been married for 56 years! That's a long time! Here are some of our pictures that a lovely young woman took for us! It was a very fun night and a great opportunity for all of the married couples in the ward to get away for a little while! For one of the dances, they made Chris and I go in front of everyone and dance because we were the "newlywed" couple. It was fun, but I don't like being in the spotlight! Also, it's really hard to wear a prom dress with garments! It was a challenge, but we finally found one of my old dresses, which is actually the dress I wore when Chris and I went to our real prom in high school together. Fun times right?!
Posted by Andie Pandie at 9:22 PM
This was Bradley's first Varsity Game and Ty's first football game! Ty was so excited to go! I went and got him a football, and he held onto that thing the whole entire time! He really looks up to Bradley and enjoys doing lots of activities with him! It was a fun night, and starting to get cold. Perfect for football season!
Posted by Andie Pandie at 9:10 PM