Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Car.

Of course you can't escape away on the wedding night without the car getting all decorated! Chris's siblings (and I think my brother) all decorated my car. I told them they could do whatever they wanted as long as they didn't put anything underneath the handles. They complied! They wrote a bunch of different sayings with cheez-it crackers and put oreos and marshmallows all over the car and windows and there was toilet paper EVERYWHERE! I forgot to get a picture of the inside, but they wrapped it around the head rests and the handle bar things in the backseat and put it around the handles on the outside of the car. It was fun though!!














 The End!!

No comments:

Post a Comment