1. Nursing school being over for the semester. I have only two more clinicals, two more tests, one more paper, one group presentation, and hopefully I pass with enough points to go on! Then I have to buy my books and everything for next semester. Fun.
2. Thanksgiving. This year Chris and I are going to be able to go to both of our families Thanksgivings. We are very excited!
3. Finals to be over. The day after finals are over (luckily I only have one because I'm only taking one really hard intense class, but Chris isn't so lucky. He has 5 finals. Yikes! Glad I'm not in that position anymore!!) We are going to Mesa to go and pick up one of Chris's friends that he met in Brazil is coming to stay with us for a few days in December.
4. Temple lights!! I love the temple lights at Christmastime. This year, Chris and I are going to take Monique, the girl who will be staying at our home for a few days, and I invited Anna and Tracy and Jared and Deandra! It's going to be a big fun family party in Mesa at the temple in the middle of the week! I think it's going to be grand!
5. Christmas!!!! Christmas is probably the best time of the year. I'm so excited for Christmas Eve parties and Christmas lights on people's houses and the spirit of friendliness that is abundant everywhere! I love seeing people's faces light up when they open presents. I love watching Christmas movies and putting up the Christmas tree and the decorations. I love just this time of the year! It is definitely "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year." I LOVE Christmas music! That is probably the best part of the Christmas.
6. Our honeymoon. Hopefully we are going to be able to go on our honeymoon because Chris just got promoted to full time and he is going to start full time hours as soon as finals are over. So I'm praying he will be able to take a few days off, if not than I guess we are going to have to wait for that also. Or we will go to Mesa for a day and go do something together.
7. November 28, because that means my talk in church will be over! Yes, we have been married for a little over a month and we have already been asked to speak. The fun thing is my brother will be speaking with us so it will be like a family sacrament meeting! It's going to be fun!
8. Possibly blogging more. Does anybody even read the blog anymore? I know I've been really bad about it but I have been doing my best to keep it updated! It's hard when I don't have internet at my house, or I lose the camera cord. Anyway, there is nothing too much new going on! Just getting excited for the holiday season!!!