Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Slacking.

I have been such a slacker with this blog since I have been married. It's not that nothing interesting happens in my life, because it does, but because I am so so busy with school that it's almost impossible to find time to do anything for myself except for study...and this semester is going to be way harder than last semester. Luckily, I looked at my schedule and I get all of my out of town clinicals done EARLY!!!! Wahoo. That's a relief. (I hope Chris can fend for himself while I'm gone for a few days for three weeks in a row...) Some things that I need to update are: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, and DISNEYLAND!!! Yes, we finally went on our honeymoon and it was great. I guess I need to just go through my camera and find what I have missed and update on that. I carry it with me everywhere! There's got to be something else I'm missing too. Anyway, to end this slacking post on a funny note. One day, last semester when Chris and I were getting ready for school, I decided to be a good wife and make breakfast. I made his favorite...breakfast burritos, with eggs and ham and cheese and potatoes. I got the tortillas out and I started rolling the burritos (well, I acutally handed them over to Chris because I can't roll a burrito to save my life! And he worked at taco bell so he's a professional) and as I was getting ready to hand over another tortilla to him, I forgot to pull it out of the bag and i dumped the eggs on top of the tortilla in the bag! I didn't know I did it until I tried grabbing the tortilla and all I got was a handful of eggs. Anyway, I looked up at Chris and said, "Well, that's not the first mak I've ever mistade." And right after I said that, I looked at him and said, "What the heck did I just say?" And we thought it was so funny that we started laughing and laughing and then before we knew it we were both crying! Welcome to the life of Andrea. The end! Hopefully more posts will come soon, but don't count on me too much because I'm in nursing school. My life is unpredicable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment