Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Prom Night







The young men and young women in our ward threw a "Prom Night" for all the married couples in the ward. And because Chris and I are married now, we got to go! We learned that we have been married the shortest amount of time, and the couple that was at the dance that had been married the longest have been married for 56 years! That's a long time! Here are some of our pictures that a lovely young woman took for us! It was a very fun night and a great opportunity for all of the married couples in the ward to get away for a little while! For one of the dances, they made Chris and I go in front of everyone and dance because we were the "newlywed" couple. It was fun, but I don't like being in the spotlight! Also, it's really hard to wear a prom dress with garments! It was a challenge, but we finally found one of my old dresses, which is actually the dress I wore when Chris and I went to our real prom in high school together. Fun times right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment