Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Its that time of year again!

I love this time of year! October is the greatest month ever! Its when the weather starts changing and the holidays start coming and everything is happy and magical! This year the things I am looking forward too are: my endowments, Chris and I getting married. Hopefully passing my nursing midterm. Maybe make some pomegranate jelly. Decorating with fall decorations/winter decorations. Starting to pull out winter clothes (hopefully, if the weather ever decides to stay below 100* for more than a day) Family Home Evening carving pumpkins and eating homemade chicken noodle soup. Celebrating mine and Chris's first real holiday together, Halloween. And many other things! Hopefully I will have time to blog about them, or something but school is pretty busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment