Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Times/The Many Faces of Chris

I think that this post is going to be pretty random. One day, I got ready for work in our new work shirts that we got and Chris and I ended up wearing the exact same outfit! A red shirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. In Chris's family, there is a joke about his brother and ex-wife that when they would wear matching clothes, they wouldn't be fighting, when they're clothes didn't match, they were. So Chris and i weren't fighting this day! And he wouldn't take a picture with me, instead he did all these crazy faces...







ah finally a normal one!

And then I talked him into finally taking some with me!




And of course we had to take some goofy pictures too. We wouldn't be normal if we didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment