Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Collettes Wedding

On Thursday, December 3 one of my best friends from high school got married. It was probably the best day ever! I woke up and went to my early lab and then Jessica and I left to go on the road to get to Snowflake in time for Collettes wedding. Pretty much, it was really really cold and windy, as it always is in Snowflake. When Collette came out of the temple she looked so beautiful and happy. I am so glad that I was there to witness her coming out of the temple and her happiness. Her and Ty and are great together! The perfect little country couple! Here are all of us friends. The first one has Tyrel in it. We had to be nice and allow him to stay for a couple pictures and then we got our famous girl picture that we take whenever all of us girls get together. Pretty much I love this group of people and it was such a great, fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment