Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some things kinda annoy me...even though they shouldn't

Like... people asking me how many days until I get married. The answer today: 19. And tomorrow it will be 18. And then the response: Oh how cute, you guys are counting. Like we are two year olds counting down to Christmas, and like its a bad thing. And then the all stupid question...Are you guys excited? If we weren't excited we wouldn't be getting married....DUH!!! Seriously, I've been in the "singles ward/college ward" for two years. I'm ready to be out of it and moving on with life. I seriously think it's like in the movie Singles Ward II and the girl gets engaged and all the other girls have daggers in their eyes like the engaged girl is now an outcast. Ya some Sundays that pretty much how I feel. Needless to say, I only have one more week in the singles ward and I'm really excited about it! Even though I'm going to miss it because it has been fun, I'm ready to move onto bigger and better things...including getting the wedding over and focusing on school. And if you ask me if I'm excited, I will answer yes, and that isn't going change if you ask me 10 minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment