Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Everything!



Ok. So I'm new at this and I'm not sure how this works but I'm going to tell about my night last night! My sister Erica has started hanging out with some kids from Safford and it turns out that she hangs out with the Safford Quartet. (The people in the quartet are Tyler, Rylan, Caleb and Jake. In order from left bottom to right bottom!) Anyway, I have been hanging out with them and they are good friends of mine too...I think anyway! And for quartets they are singing my most favorite song "Everything" by Michael Buble. So good! Anyway. Jake's ward was having a talent show and since I can't go to the concert because of class they invited my sister and I to go to the ward talent show and they dedicated this song to me and made me go sit in front of everybody while they sang me the song. I didn't care though because it's kinda hard to make me embarrassed and I really love that song and I told them they could do it so I guess I had it coming! Then after the talent show we went to Caleb's house which is sooooooo amazing and I love it and I want to move in with them...anyway we had a hot tub party and we jumped into the really cold swimming pool, well we went down the slide that was next to the waterfall...ya like i said AMAZING!! and had a bar b que and a fire going with s'mores! This is a picture of all the people we put into the hot tub. It was a blast and I really enjoyed it! I guess it's a good thing my sister and her friends enjoy having me around cause I was the only one there not in high school still....but I love all these people anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment