Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 30, 2009

Kellie's Baptism!



So on Saturday one of my very best friends from high school, Kellie, decided to take the plunge and get baptized! I'm so happy for her and she is such a fun and amazing person! So I couldn't go down for the baptism on Saturday because of clinicals and a girls camp meeting, so on Sunday I drove to Glendale for her confirmation and "The Family" from high school was there and it was a big "Family Reunion!" I was so happy to see my friends Vance and Logan who are up in Utah going to school and to see Kellie and her roommate. And of course me and Mandi complete the deal! It was a fun trip and even though it was really short for such a long drive it was fun to talk to everyone for just a little while and to catch up on everything! Here are some pictures of "The Family!!!!!"

1 comment: