Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inspirational Thoughts

http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

This slideshow of pictures of Christ is one of my favorite things. Mark Mabry is the photographer of these photographs. They were at the Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors Center for about 6 months and I went to go and see these pictures. They are absolutely amazing! He came to Thatcher for a fireside and told us about his experience taking these pictures and how he came to the conclusion that this was why he went into photography. These pictures mean a ton to me about my Savior. Mark Mabry is a very talented photographer to take and edit these to touch so many people's lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rboSk1p06BQ

This video is from a talk given by Jeffrey R. Holland about our Savior and his journey back to the father...alone. It was very inspirational and it made me realize that the Savior really does understand what we are going through no matter if we think that he isn't.

Both of these show me about the love our Savior has for each person on the earth. He loved all of us so much that he died for us so we could return to live with him. For that I am eternally grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment