Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 18, 2009

Health

So this past week I have been to the doctor twice to figure out what is wrong with me. On Wednesday I woke up with this weird pain in the left upper side of my stomach and it kept getting worse and worse. On Thursday we called the doctor and went in and he said he didn't know what was wrong with me. He said it could either be a swollen stomach or a swollen spleen. In my head I was thinking, "Uh neither one of those sound very fun doc." So he gave me a perscription and ordered some blood tests to be done. I went and got all of those and scheduled a follow up for Monday morning. All weekend the pain would be okay in the morning and by the time nighttime would come around it was awful. So I went in on Monday morning to see what my test results said and the pain wasn't too bad. Even the doctor said I wasn't as tender as I was on Thursday. The blood results came back normal so he is even more puzzled. He said that it could've just been a viral infection or it could be a pulled muscle. He told us that we could either do nothing about it and see if it gets better or we could do a CT scan just to make sure nothing is gonig on inside that shouldn't be. So next week I get to go in for a CT scan just to make sure I'm normal and nothing is going to explode inside of me. Hopefully everything turns out okay. I'm still alive. That's all that matters right now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Andie Pandie I hope you aren't sick with anything terrible! It's good you're getting it checked out.

    ReplyDelete