Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Best Friend













My best friend in the entire world is Christopher Aaron Carrell. He has been my best friend/boyfriend for the past two and a half years. Although he has been serving his mission for the past year and a half of that. He is serving his mission in the Brazil Rio de Janeiro North Mission which is going to be changing to a different name sometime soon. He has loved serving his mission and I love that he is going to be coming home in December! I am really glad he decided to serve his mission though. It's been the best thing that has happened to him. He has learned a ton and I'm happy for him. He got to call on Mother's Day and he is doing good. We had a couple of good laughs when a good friend of my family came over to his families house with my sister to talk. A little about him. His favorite colors are orange and blue. One of his favorite foods is frozen pizza and pumpkin pie. He loves his family and the church. He loves playing golf (that one I don't understand) He loves doing things with his hands, whether it is building houses from construction work, building a swing set, or a chicken coop or anything else. One of the best things that ever happened to him was moving to Thatcher AZ and meeting a bunch of good friends that have stood by him and made him want to be better. And of course meeting me! These are some pictures of him from his mission.



2 comments: