Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 12, 2009

Anberlin Concert!!!!!

On Tuesday, my favorite band came to Tempe Arizona and a group of my friends and I drove there to see them! The concert was AWESOME!!! It was worth the drive that's for sure! My cousin and I absolutely loved it, even though I didn't stay up front for all the mosh pit stuff during the band that was headlining, Taking Back Sunday, I had a ton of fun when Anberlin was performing! Here are some fun pictures that we took at the concert. The pictures go from the beginning of the concert to the very end. Notice how retarded I look haha! The people that went with us were Jessica Russell, Kellie Taylor, Lyndee Hancock, Jeremy Cox, Danny Ziccarelli, and me! It was a blast!! The next time they are somewhere close I'm going again! I really want to go when they are headlining though...maybe next time they will be!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good times! I had an opportunity to go to a Kelly Clarkson concert...didn't do it...And I have another opportunity to go to a Jonas Brothers Concert, which I will not do. You guys look like you had a lot of fun. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete