Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

On Friday i got my wisdom teeth taken out. Not one of the best experiences of my life, but it was okay. I don't really remember much about the surgery. I remember going into the doctor's office and sitting in the chair and it took a while for him to find a vein that was good enough to put the sleeping stuff in (I don't know how to spell it right now.) When he found a vein I remember him asking me how I was doing and the clock said it was ten til four. The next thing I remember was coming awake and the time was ten after four and the nurse was asking me if I wanted my teeth. Then I fall back asleep I guess and I woke up again and I remember the doctor asking me how I was doing. Then I guess I fell asleep again and when I woke up the doctor was getting my mom and telling me what to do for the post-op and how to take care of everything. Then I got out of the chair and I heard the doctor telling me good job and we got into the car and went home. i was awake the entire time and talking to my mom and when I got home, I showed Chris my teeth and I guess I set them on his book (they were in a baggy) and I went and layed down on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up an hour later with an ice pack on my cheek and my mouth was throbbing. Ever since then I have been taking it easy and sleeping a lot so I can get rested up for school on Monday. I have gotten puffy and it's really hard to eat stuff. And the bottom left side of my lip is still numb. I don't think that is supposed to happen, but it's still numb. Hopefully that will go away soon. We will see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment