Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 2, 2009

Thankful Post

My roommate Jessica's mom had this great idea. She has a wall in her house where everyone has to write one thing they are thankful for everyday on a post it note and stick it on the wall. I thought that was a great idea so for the month of November I'm going to add one or two things I'm thankful for everyday on this post throughout the whole month. This follows the scripture advice found in Alma 34:37-38 "And now, my beloved brethren, I desire that ye should remember these things...that ye humble y ourselves...and that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you." I challenge anyone who reads this post to try and do the same thing. Think of one thing daily that you are thankful for. Then you will be greatly blessed.

1) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
2) My testimony
3) My family
4) The scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon

5) My patriarchal blessing

6) my scholarship for my education

7) Peal and Stick Envelopes

8) Great friends

9) My job

10) Laughter

11) Sunsets

12) The Temple

13) The atonement

14) The word "PATOOTIE" and its complicated spelling

15) Shadow puppets in the middle of the night

16) Roommates that help me out

17) Priesthood blessings

18) Worthy priesthood holders

No comments:

Post a Comment