Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dear June

Dear June,

You flew by in a flash. During your time in 2010, you took my mom and wedding planner/consulant away to Girls Camp, Oklahoma for a weekend, and to Florida for a week. She was also called to be relief society president which is going to consume lots of her time and energy.

Also during your month, I took my CNA test, which took up lots and lots of hours studying and practicing skills, but now I'm a CNA so I guess that I will forgive you for that stress.

You also passed the 100 day mark until I get married to Chris, which puts us into the double digits of the countdown to plan everything and get everything done, but since my mom was gone for the majority of your month, I was unable to get very many things done. And now, it is July and school starts in one month and two weeks and I will have no more time to finish planning my wedding going to nursing school.

So now June, you have put me in a very stressful situation trying to plan my wedding to Chris. Hopefully everything goes good and will be put together well and not last minute.

Sincerely,
Andrea Ferrin

No comments:

Post a Comment