Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 23, 2010

Mud Bogging Fun

On Wednesday night, it rained pretty hard here in T town and I live on a farm so there was lots of mud everywhere. I went to work on Thursday and my brother called me at about 4:30 and said, "Andie, we have the 4 wheelers ready. When are you going to be home?!" I told him I get off at 5 and that they can go ahead and start going.
This is what I came home too. Two boys and two 4 wheelers all covered in mud!

Then, of course, they wanted me to come with them. I said I was not going with my nice clothes on, cause I just got home from work. So, I went and changed my clothes (I really didn't want to get all muddy. So I was kinda taking my time.)
Chris said, "Do a goofy face!" I did, He didn't. Go figure!



The sun was right in our eyes after we were done!
We had a fun time going in the mud and getting dirty. I was glad I went, even though as soon as we were done, I rinsed my clothes off outside, ran inside as fast as I could, and got in the shower to get the rest of the mud off of me! We had a good time though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment