Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Wedding...

#1. Shoutout to my cousin Ashley. She is designing my announcements, and what she has just started with is AWESOME!!! I'm super excited to see them when they are completely finished!!!

#2. Dress shopping....DONE! Yahoo! I went to three different dress shops, and loved one dress at each place. The first place...dress to small, will take six to eight weeks to order a new one in. Bummer. Second place, Dress SUPER huge. I mean, I'm size 14, this was a 20, but it was very beautiful!!! We went to the last place, weren't very impressed with the way we were greeted and stuff, and then the lady came over to help us, and she was AMAZING!!! I tried on only 3 dresses at that place, they all fit PERFECTLY! and the one I liked the best, was the second one, but I didn't love it because it didn't have sleeves on it. So we tried on the 3rd dress and the more that lady was talking to me, the more I realized I could make that dress work. YES! So, I called my amazing grandma, who is a great seamstress and asked her if it would be possible to make some sleeves and the back a little taller, and she said, "Of course!" So, that was the dress we got. Another plus, the dress that I got PLUS the veil, shoes, poofy skirt, and little bra thingy, and the jacket to make the sleeves, was less than the second place dress only! We left pretty happy! And when I tried it on for my grandma the next day, I loved it even more! Whew. And it wasn't even that stressful!

#3. All the paper goods are bought for the reception/party afterwards. It's gonna be great!

#4. Working on the sign in book/scrapbook for the reception/party. It's going to be great also! Chris is "helping" me. Okay, really, my mom is doing the majority of the work. I just say yes or no haha! But it's turning out awesome!

#5. Wedding bands bought. And they are what Chris wanted, and they match and its great!

#6. Bridal shower. Okay, I'm having two of them. One is going to be a "close friend/young people party" and the other one is going to be with my aunts and grandmas and all that! So if you want to come to the "fun/lingerie" party, let either me or Collette know!

#7. Cake. I found someone in my ward who is going to make my cake for me, and also help my mom decorate. Shoutout to Sister Warren for being so creative!

#8. Photographer. I finally found a photographer! Yay! I still need to call him, but he has been contacted and said he would love to do them! Everything is finally starting to fall into place. I feel like now I can start nursing school and survive my first semester.

#9. I love Chris and I can't wait until we are married for eternity! It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment