Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Funny Story

Today I called the temple to reserve our day to get sealed. I called about a month ago, but the temple called back and said that the computer had kicked all of our information out! They told me to call back today and schedule everything and it shouldn't kick it out. So I called the temple and the lady that answered said that the day I wanted and that time were already reserved for someone. I was like, "Wow, that day must be popular already!" So we went through the other times that were available, and we decided on a different time, and as I was telling the lady our information, my mom said, "Hey, just ask her and see if you are already the one scheduled on that day." So I asked her, and lo and behold, I was the one that was scheduled on that day at that time! So stress is off, I have the day and time that I want! Wahoo!! I just thought that it was kinda funny. It's kinda puzzling though because the computer kicked all my information out, and then they had everything that they needed today when I called again. Oh well! I guess I'm supposed to get married at that time on that day! Also, I found a wedding dress I hope! I still have to try it on and make sure it fits and everything, but a nice girl in my mom's ward is going to let me borrow her dress! I am super excited!! And it is beautiful!! Hopefully it works!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! I want to see your dress!!! Also we need to figure out what exactly you want to do for your bridal shower! Call me sometime!

    ReplyDelete