Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 12, 2010

New baby Goats



Our other momma goat had her babies on Sunday morning. I went out to go and check on her before church and she was cleaning up a baby goat! I was so excited! I called my dad and said, "Hey we have another goat!" And then I looked at the momma goat and she had another goat coming!! I decided that I was going to be late for church so I could see this baby goat be born, and all of the sudden he was here! Since I got to see this one be born, my family said I could have it so I named him (with Chris's help) Percy. Don't ask why, we decided this was what we were going to name him. The first picture is a size comparison of Percy and Henry (Henry is one week older than Percy and his brother) and the second one is the second momma goat and Percy and his brother (I don't know if he has a name yet or not) and the third one is of the first baby goat after he was born. The one that doesn't have a name yet. All three of the baby goats born are boys so we have three baby boy goats! And the little black one is mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment