Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day

All winter long I have really wanted to go and play in the snow and last Thursday Chris asked me on a date to go up to the mountains on Saturday to play in the snow! I was so excited! We invited Erica and Jake to come too and we ended up with three little girls that wanted to go also. We made a snow man family and our snowpeople turned out huge!!! It was a blast making them! When we first got there, we had a picnic, which was ham and cheese sandwiches with some chips. Then we made the snowman and about halfway through making the snowmen, another group of people showed up that had sleds and they let us use one for a little while. I got videos but I will have to post them another day cause I'm super tired right now. Anyway one of the little girls got hurt on one of the runs, so we decided it was probably time to go. We played in the snow for about two hours but the time went by so fast! And yes, I'm not even wearing a jacket. We found a spot where it was too hot with a jacket and only too cold without one when a snowball fight broke out. Here are some of our pictures from our crazy day in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment