Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 26, 2010

Paper

Right now I am sitting at the computer thinking about doing my public speaking paper that is due on Monday but I just really don't want to work on it. 1000 words doesn't seem like much until you have to sit and make an informative speech that long. Oh well, maybe I will do it tonight, or tomorrow, or Sunday night, or early Monday morning and it will get done. Mostly I just want Chris to get off work so that way we can go and do something! Maybe that is why I'm procrasinating. Oh well, it will get done and will be good. I'm just super excited that I have my nursing application turned in!!! Now I just have to wait until probably either the end of April or the beginning of March to here what I need to do before school starts in August, which will be another super long list of things to accomplish. Just keep a prayer in for me that I will get accepted and I can start moving forward in my education!

No comments:

Post a Comment