Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time...

Have you ever had one of those wow moments? well i just did today. I realized that in 12 weeks my best friend will be home, in 14 weeks I will be done with this semester of school and hopefully be in the nursing program, and in 3.5 weeks it will be my favorite month of the year. Also next weekend is the Anberlin concert in Tempe (YAY!!!) and the weekend after that is Legally Blonde at Gammage Theater (which I can't wait for) and then I'm going to take my CNA test and go to Chris's brother, Jared and his fiance Deandra's wedding in Mesa. Wow pretty much this is going to be a long long semester. But a very fun and eventful and satisfying semester (and probably way stressful too.) We will see what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment