Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Legally Blonde.


This weekend my roommate Jessica and I went to see Legally Blonde at Gammage Theatre in Tempe AZ and it was so great! I love going to see plays and this one was so fun! It followed the movie pretty much the same but it was better because it has music and dancing and fun stuff!! If anybody has seen it, my favorite person was the UPS man for sure! Pretty much great! Once the play was over I drove to Buckeye to stay at Anna's house and I couldn't remember what house was hers so I turned around and figured it out and parked my car. I went inside and we talked for a while and then I was so tired so I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up to go to Chris's nephew little Jared's birthday party I had a ticket on my car for parking on the wrong side of the road...with a $40 fine. I didn't even know that was a bad thing! I just forgot which house was hers! At first I thought it was her husband Tracy playing a joke on me, but it wasn't his name on the ticket so it was a legit ticket. My first one and not even one I can brag about! That's what stinks! Oh well it's okay I guess.

Then we left Anna's house in Buckeye and drove to Glendale to go to little Jared's birthday party and I couldn't find Baseline! I drove north on the freeway instead of south. So I drove for twenty minutes out of the way then had to turn back and see where it was! Anyway, I ended up finding the Peter Piper Pizza and it was a good time. I loved seeing Chris's siblings that I haven't seen in a while and talk to them. After the birthday party it was Jared's fiancee's bridal shower...and I got lost going to that also!! I was looking for a stop light instead of a street sign so I drove about two miles down the road and then had to turn around. But I found it and it was great! I talked to Chris's mom and sister (Anna) and Jessica and we visited with some of the other ladies that were there also. It was fun. They are getting married in a few weeks which is exciting. I'm going back down for that also. After the bridal shower was over Jessica and I left and came home. And I didn't get lost coming home! So I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't drive in the city ever. Until after I learn where the streets are anyway.

Once we got home, we had a going away party for my friend Alyssa and her husband who are leaving to go to Oregon this week. It was fun to get everyone together and play some games and have dinner. I had a great time over there! It was a fun weekend, very eventful, and very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment