Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random Happenings at work

So I have some funny stories from work. The other day I was helping a patient and I answered the phone and I couldn't hear the guy very well at all. I was straining to hear, and I finally asked him, "I'm sorry, I can't hear you. I either need to move to a quieter place or I need you to speak up. I'm sorry." He said, "That's okay. I will speak up." Me: Thank you. Guy on phone: Can you hear me now? Me: Yes that is a lot better! Guy on phone: It's kinda like the verizon guy, actually I kinda look like the verizon guy. Me: (short-kinda long pause) Well that's pretty awesome! And then we finished our conversation like it was nothing. It was pretty dang funny though. I've never talked to a guy that looks like the verizon guy. It was a pretty happening day!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that was funny. haha. I bet when he said that you were just like..uh what do I say? haha random though yes lol. love ya andie!

    ReplyDelete