Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Graduation.

I must be in a blogging mood today. I don't know what is going on! Today I received a letter in the mail from the college saying that I have enough credits to graduate with an associates degree in General Education. Not the degree that I want, but hey it's a degree right? Maybe someplace that I work for in the future will recognize that I went to school for two years and worked hard for that degree and maybe pay me a little bit more because of it!!!! Now I'm just waiting to hear about Nursing School. If I don't get accepted at EAC for August term, I'm probably going to take a semester off and catch my breath and work to earn some money. Who knows what the next four to five months hold for me. Hopefully something exciting though!

No comments:

Post a Comment