Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Post You've All Been Waiting For...

So today after I was done with school, I went by the nursing department just to see if they got the list in on who is accepted and everything (and I knew they had the list because some other people had already found out if they were in or not.) So, I went in and I asked the lady Carolea..you know the scary nursing secretary... and I gave her my name and the town I live in and she said, "let me look realy quick." And she said...

I'M ACCEPTED IN THE NURSING PROGRAM!!!!

I start the nursing program on August 23rd when school starts. Well, I guess technically before then because I have a CPR class on August 14 and then I have "roadmap to nursing" the weekend before school starts and then I have a stressful semester of clinicals and classes and fun stuff! Yahoo! One stress down, now if we can convince Chris to hurry and get a ring. (I know that's really the post everyone is waiting for!)

No comments:

Post a Comment