Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wedding Date

So today, Chris and I sat down and we decided on a wedding date. And before I say what it is, we have thought about this and talked with our bishop and we decided this would be the best day for us. We are going to get married on October 8, 2010 in the Gila Valley Arizona Temple. We decided this day because my bishop wants to me to take as many temple prep classes as I can and he thinks that it will be smarter for us to wait until we get the semester underway a little bit so we are going to take his advice and wait. And it's going to be a super long engagement, but we are ready for it! And we are getting more and more excited, even though it still doesn't really seem real, but it will get better! That's all the news I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment