Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Here's What I'm Thinking



This is going to be my wedding cake topper. (Only it will say Chris and Andrea. And October 8, 2010 instead of what is written on it now.)
These for my cake for when we cut it and feed it to each other. (This is a picture of the handle.)

And something like this to decorate the tables with only it will probably only say Chris and Andrea instead of the names on it! Obviously.

Also, for reasons unbeknownst to me, this website won't let me copy the pictures here. But if you click HERE you can see what we are thinking for napkins possibly. Or click HERE to see what else we are thinking of to do on the tables also! And let me know what you think! I'm new at this whole planning a wedding thing!!! All the suggestions I can get I will appreciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment