Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 7, 2010

Is school over yet?

Can I just say that, SCHOOL NEEDED TO BE FINISHED A MONTH AGO! I am going crazy with my finals and assignments and I'm super stressed about Pharmacology because if I don't get at least a B in that class, then I can't move forward in nursing school and I'm right below a B and if I get an 85% on the final then i will get a B. Super super hard for this class. And Public Speaking stinks! I will be so glad to be done with that class. And World of Music is super super super super super boring. I'm glad I never have to take that one again. Really, the only class I'm going to miss is my Early Childhood Growth and Development class. Oh well, what am i going to do about that? Pretty much, school is over next week and I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment