Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NieNie

I'm sitting here at one o'clock in the morning, not feeling good, and writing a speech that I have to give in eight hours. I needed to take a little break and one of my favorite things to do while I'm taking a break from homework is look at this blog by Stephanie Nielson who was in a plane crash with her husband and she writes about her everyday life. Tonight, I signed into my blog to see if she had updated and she had! Yay. So I click over and I watch this video. My New Life is the title of it. It was on her blog with a link to go over to the church website http://www.mormon.org/ and i watched it on her blog and just started crying. She is such a wonderful woman. I wish that I could be like her. If you have about 8 free spare minutes, take those 8 minutes and watch this video. It is absolutely amazing and I know that you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment