Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Freedom!!!...and Stress

School is now over officially for me this semester! I'm going to graduate with a generals degree in general education and then next semester I'm going to be going in strong with the nursing program. Now for the stress of the summer, planning a wedding. I don't even know where to start! I guess picking a day would be good...or finalizing a day. We have a couple of different dates in mind, but we keep changing them as we talk about it more. Luckily though, we have our colors picked out. Pink and brown. And the celebration afterwards is going to be at my parents house. Other than that, nothing is accomplished. Kellie has volunteered to take our engagement pictures...actually I asked her a long time ago if she would and she agreed. What a great friend! I also need to plan when my bridal shower is going to be, or assign someone that job, but I'm kinda scared for what some of my friends might do for a bridal shower...I guess I don't really care either way. I just want to have all of the planning and stress over with. I guess I need to get my parents and Chris's parents together and plan everything. I want everything to go perfectly! And we also have a whole bunch of house improvements to make also. Mostly putting a ceiling back up in the bathroom! That's what's going on with me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment