Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Golfing

This last semester, Chris decided he wanted to pursue his hobby of golfing, so him and his dad decided they were going to go once a week and play a round of golf. Chris bought me a set of golf clubs, which I wasn't thrilled at all about when he first bought them but now that I have actually used them, I'm more okay with it. Chris bugged me and bugged me and bugged me until I could go. I told him I couldn't go during the semester because of school so we waited until after school got out and I went with them. I was terrible at first, but once I got into the hang of it, I actually had a lot of fun, and I score lower than Chris did his first time golfing which I'm pretty excited about.
Needless to say, once I actually get really good at golf, I may be able to beat Chris. That's all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment