Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

new update

okay i've been really super lame at blogging. mostly because i feel like i have nothing really new to say. school is over for the semester and i get a summer long break! that's pretty exciting. then i go back in august full swing for my last year of associate degree nursing school. i passed my final and the day i passed chris took me bowling and i beat him 3/3 games and then when i was using up our time so we would get what we paid for, i got 5 strikes, 3 or 4 spares, and only 2 gutter balls (which is good for me, usually i get a ton of those!) I painted mine and chris's bedroom, which is something i have been wanting to do all semester, next i'm going to do my bathroom once we get it fixed up. basically we are just enjoying life and enjoying summer break! that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment