Andie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Oscar, the dog

One weekend, I was hanging out at my mom's house and my aunt called and asked me where my mom was and all I heard my mom say was, "I want a boy one." I asked her what was going on and she said that she was getting my brother a puppy. I was like, uh who are you and what have you done with my mom?!! So my aunt comes over with the CUTEST little puppy I have ever seen. He was so little he was smaller than my cat! We named his Oscar. He is a chocolate lab and when we got him he was exactly 6 weeks old. Now he is getting into everything and is getting bigger but the tricks we have taught him are to sit, give a handshake, and balance on his back two legs. He is actually great at all three tricks! Here are some pictures of the little fellow when we got him!

How cute is this little guy?!!
His new friend Reese's Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment